Disability Affairs Scholarship 2018
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) is introducing new scheme for persons with disabilities. This scheme is on the basis of considering personally disable students to prepare them for competitive exams & also for will be effective for technical & for professional courses. This scheme will be processed through registered coaching institutes.
Therefore it is necessary for such institutes to get register for coaching institute who can provide training to such personally disable persons. Applications are inviting from such interested institutes to get the institutes register for. For more details about this, interested students can visit to www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in.
Eligibility For Registered Coaching Institutes:
- The institutes should be centralize/ state government/ UTS/ PSU & should be self institutes.
- University should be recognized & Personal university aided.
- Registered Private institutes / NGO’s & States concern or center to be consider.
Eligibility For Students:
- Not less than 40% of medical disability
- Up to 6 lakh family income.
- Students should be eligible to give this examination.
- For Localized Students : Rs.2500/-
- For non localize students : Rs.5000/-
- For Physically Disabled Persons : Rs. 2000/-