Scholarship for SC students for studying in foreign countries Year 2018-19
Students belonging to schedule category from Maharashtra state who applying for higher education in foreign for academic years 2018-19. Applications are inviting from such eligible candidates to have the benefits of this scholarships. Candidates who applied for Ph.D studies in foreign will be eligible for application to this scholarship. To get the scholarship applicants should fill the applications as per the requirement & should send to given address.
- Applicants to this scholarship should be Ph.D. students with score in degree/ in Post Graduate degree minimum 55% marks.
- Also applicants age should not be exceeding than 35 years of age.
Branch Wise Scholarship:
Last Date for submitting applications is 4th August 2018
SK Patil Scholarship 2018
Shri Brihad Samaj is providing scholarship to students for higher education in foreign countries. This scholarship will be for education in engineering, technology, medical & other professional studies. Applicants must have degree in first class, Must get admission to foreign courses & applicants age should not be exceeding than 27 years. Interested applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given address. More details of the applications & full advertisement is as follows:-
- Must have degree in first class from any recognized institute.
- Must get admission to foreign courses for September 2018 to February 2019.
- Must have age not exceeding than 27 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to given application address.
- Applicants need to fill their applications by mentioning all necessary details about the applicants.
- Applications in complete form should get enclose with in the envelop on which mention Rs.10/-
- Duly filled applications should get reach before last date to given address till 25th May 2018.
Matric Scholarship, Freeship Renewal Dates 2017-2018
Matric Scholarship, Freeship Renewal Dates 2017-2018 – State All colleges are informed that Indian Government Scholarship & State Government Education Fees is provided to schedule category students. All colleges should notice that their college schedule caste category students should get the benefits of Matric Scholarship, Freeship Renewal Dates 2017-2018. It is college responsibility to fill new the applications form & renew applications for availing the benefits of this for academic years 2016-17 & also for academic years 2017-18. Such candidates should fill their applications form from “Maha E- Schol” website before last date of 10th July 2018.
If any candidates applications for Matric Scholarship, Freeship Renewal Dates 2017-2018 of academic years 2016-17 & 2017-18 is get filled by their college & candidates not get these benefits in that case only respective colleges are responsible for this.
Parbhani mahaeschol scholarship 2018 – mahaschol.maharashtra.gov.in
For years 2017 – 18 educational year, renovation of the scholarship application from Social Welfare & Special Assist Department Mahaeschol (mahaeschol.maharashatra.gov.in), applicants who already did apply for 2016 – 17 from receptive colleges for schedule category applicants. These application have to get renew for academic year 2017 – 18. For this renewal of applications, the old authorize website should get in used.
For academic year 2017 – 18, applicants have to apply from official website of mahaeschol, the completion of the applications is after confirmation of the applications by Assistant Commissioner, Social Justice, Parbhani. The full description process must have to get complete with in the 1st February 2018 to 7th February 2018.
If any students students might get unaware of the scholarship, then only respective college will be responsible for this inconvenience.
SamajKalyan Pune Shishyvrutti Details
Commissionerate of Social Welfare published notification for students to provide their all necessary documents & certificates. Scholarship, Educational Fees, Exam Fees for 2017-18, students need to submit their applications from Mahaeschol portal. But still there are about 69000 applications are pending.
Applicants have to apply online from Maheschol for academic year 2017 – 18 as fresh applications & also have to submit their manual applications to Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare till 20th March 2018. This is last chance for scholarship, & it is last time date extension for application.
Samaj Kalyan Pune Shishyvrutii
There are only 15 days remaining for ending of the this session. On Government decision dated 29th January 2018 states that for academic year 2017 – 18’s education fees & scholarship. Also for academic year 2017- 18 for 2nd year, 3rd year & 4th year for renewal & new online application notification already published. But still today date only renewal applications was obtain by the Assistant Commissioner, Welfare, Pune. For years 2017 – 18’s new & renewal applications are not yet reach to assistant commissioner, welfare, pune.
Government also allows 100% amount to students for academic year 2017-18 of scholarship & education fees. All such colleges are hereby informed that all scholarship related forms/ documents as fresh / renewal applications for academic year 2017-18 for 2nd year, 3rd year & 4th years should get reach up to Assistant Commission, Welfare Pune Office, PMT Building, Swagate, Pune – 42 by 16th March 2018. For more details regarding this, for contact call on 022-24456336 or contact to following mention official people.
Swadhar Yojna Samja Kalyan Parbhani
Schedule caste & newly Buddhist students who didn’t get admission to hostel, for such students to get their education will provide with their meal allowance, residence allowance & other educational services. To applications for this last date is being extended to 15th March 2018. As per the Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar government scheme students will get these all allowance directly transfer to their account. For these scheme applications are inviting from students in prescribe application form. For more details visit www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in, www.sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in & www.maharashtra.gov.in. Interested students need to submit their applications before 15th March 2018 up to 5 Pm.
For more details about the scheme can be obtain from Districts Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare. or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Samaj Kalyan Usmanabad-mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in
Social Justice & Special Assistant Department provides scholarship/ education fees/ traveling allowance, stipend to backward category students. Government already published notification regarding this renovation of already applicable scholarship applications & for new applications for the students who not yet apply to the scholarship either manually or by online. Such students need to use official website https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in.
In current situation, there is only few days remaining for end of session 2017-18, more details about this is available on official website. For session 2017 – 18 eligible students who applied already & students who want to apply can now apply till date 20th March 2018 & send their applications to Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office Usmanabad. If any students unable to get their scholarship or stipend for this only respective Principal of their college will be responsible.
Disability Affairs Scholarship 2018
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) is introducing new scheme for persons with disabilities. This scheme is on the basis of considering personally disable students to prepare them for competitive exams & also for will be effective for technical & for professional courses. This scheme will be processed through registered coaching institutes.
Therefore it is necessary for such institutes to get register for coaching institute who can provide training to such personally disable persons. Applications are inviting from such interested institutes to get the institutes register for. For more details about this, interested students can visit to www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in.
Eligibility For Registered Coaching Institutes:
- The institutes should be centralize/ state government/ UTS/ PSU & should be self institutes.
- University should be recognized & Personal university aided.
- Registered Private institutes / NGO’s & States concern or center to be consider.
Eligibility For Students:
- Not less than 40% of medical disability
- Up to 6 lakh family income.
- Students should be eligible to give this examination.
- For Localized Students : Rs.2500/-
- For non localize students : Rs.5000/-
- For Physically Disabled Persons : Rs. 2000/-
DTE Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Scheme 2018
Higher & Technical Education Department is providing scholarship to Students who learning in professional studies & took admission from CAP. Such applicants will get the benefits of Rajashri Shahu Maharaj Education Fees Scholarship & Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Subsistence allowance. Such students have to apply online. Online applications starts from 17th February 2018 & last date for online applications is 3rd March 2018. More details of the scheme is as follows:-
- Rajashri Shahu Maharaj Education Fees Scholarship : Students who’s annual income is less than 6 lakh. Will get 50% of there educational & exam fees scholarship.
- Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Subsistence allowance : Rs.3000/- to students from Agricultural & registered Mahanagarpalika & Rs.2000/- to students took admission to other than locations.
- Online applications starts from 17th February 2018
- Last date for online applications is 03rd March 2018.
Nandurbar scholarship 2018 Details
For academic year 2017 – 18 schedule caste categories students who applied from MahaDBT website & students who fail to apply from this website. But due to some technical issues this website is not working properly. So students are request to submit their applications as fresh students manually from Mahaeschol website. Students from schedule caste have to submit their scholarship application form manually. These scholarship applications will accept from 1st February 2018 to 7th February 2018. During this process all the require process have to get verify by Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Department.
For Vimukta Jati, Other backward category students scholarship, exam fees etc schemes for year 2017 – 18 should be followed by offline way. As per the following mention schedule backward category students from respective colleges for scholarship, exam fees etc schemes have to appear here.
Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Chandrapur Schemes
Social Justice, Jilha Parishad, Chandrapur is providing following mention beneficial schemes. These schemes are available for all people Chandrapur districts to get the require benefits. These scheme are Disability Welfare Scheme, Inter caste Marriage scheme, District Fund Scheme. For more details about these all schemes visit District Social Welfare Department, Jilha Parishad, Chandrapur.
Disability Welfare Scheme:
- This scheme is specially for physically disable people. To give the require fund, scholarship & also fulfill their needs.
- Scheme also deals with with providing benefits of teaching them all require education, retraining etc.
Inter caste Marriage scheme:
- These schemes is providing benefits to students learning in 5th to 10th standard by giving them scholarship.
- Providing education & training to backward category students.
- To make free to bad addicted persons.
- Indian Government before Metric Scholarship.
District Fund Scheme:
- District Fund Scheme is for providing 20% SES fund.
- For backward category farmer granting on 90% HDPE/PVE, Online engine, providing training.
- For rural Indian from backward category providing training to boys/ girls with professional / competitive training.